Sara Sterling – Industry Relations Manager, York Region
1. What’s your role at Central Counties Tourism? Can you explain what your role entails?
I am the York Region Industry Relations Manager, working with tourism stakeholders such as municipalities, businesses and other organizations and attractions in my area. When working with someone I can offer them support in a variety of ways – tourism marketing, financial partner support, product development and even research. All of these tools can help to build not only their profiles and businesses – but their success!
2. If you had to describe your job in a hashtag, what would it be?
3. Where do you do your best thinking?
At my desk quietly with my dog wrapped around my feet.
4. What are your favourite snacks?
I like a mixture of salty & sweet, but number one is always chocolate.
5. What are some of your passions outside of work?
Spending time with my kids and husband, travelling to any (and all!) beaches and philanthropy.
6. What is one thing you do almost every morning?
Walk the dog, check my phone and commute to my living room office!