2024-25 Partnership Program
Tourism is about getting people to spend money in a community where they neither work nor live. To be good at it, many businesses have to provide exceptional experiences that motivate people to visit and, more importantly, ensure they return and tell their friends to visit.
Central Counties Tourism’s mandate is to help businesses build their capacity to be successful at growing the visitor economy which, in turn, creates vibrant communities and compelling destinations. As such, the CCT Partnership Program is designed to support businesses and organizations dedicated to growing the visitor economy. To that end, we are challenging every organization entering into a partnership to determine how they will work with others to encourage increased length of visit and money spent.
New for 2024-2025
1. Three priority streams for partnership support:
- Out-of-Region Marketing
- Multi-Stakeholder Development Initiatives
- Destination Development
2. Two intake periods to support projects occurring between April 1, 2024 and March 31, 2025.
Applications will be accepted beginning February 1, 2024 with the following intake deadlines:
- 1st intake deadline: March 15, 2024 at 3pm
- 2nd intake deadline: September 13, 2024 at 3pm
3. Only one application per stream per tourism business/organization.
Multiple projects can be supported through the Partnership Program, however, only one application can be submitted, per stream, outlining the various projects.
4. Social Media Marketing Program Learning Lab is a pre-requisite.
At least one member of the applicant business/organization is required to complete the Social Media Marketing Program, in addition to the previously required Tourism Ambassador Program, offered through the Central Counties Learning Lab.
5. All applicants MUST be registered with Central Counties Tourism.
A link to your tourism business/organization’s profile will need to be included in your application.
Full program details available here.
Ahead of submitting your application, please ensure you connect with your region’s Industry Relations Manager to discuss your project:
- YORK: Sara Sterling, firstname.lastname@example.org
- DURHAM: Lisa John-Mackenzie, email@example.com
- HEADWATERS: Sarah Gratta, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application portal opens February 1, 2024.
Please note: Our Partnership Program is a highly competitive program with no guarantee of funding.
CCT Logo Usage
Successful partnership applicants are required to acknowledge the support of Central Counties Tourism in any print or digital materials related to the project. Prior approval is required. Please ensure you provide sufficient time ahead of your deadlines for approval.