Name: Sarah Gratta
Department: Field Manager
Started at CCT: October 2021
1. What’s your role at Central Counties Tourism? Can you explain what your role entails?
As the Field Manager for the Headwaters region, I work with businesses in this unique geographic area to help them grow by attracting tourists to their brewery, restaurant, shop, attraction or lodging. Working to create programs through mutual trust and understanding as well as helping to create cross promotional opportunities.
2. If you had to describe your job in a hashtag, what would it be?
3. Where do you do your best thinking?
At the end of the day in the quiet to reflect on all I’ve taken in that day.
4. What are your favorite snacks?
Donuts rank number 1 but I try to stick to healthier options like yogurt and granola.
5. What are some of your passions outside of work?
Reading, I always have a book on the go. Food (I’d try a new restaurant everyday if I could) and my dog.
6. What is one thing you do almost every morning?
Coffee – straight up black on weekdays and lattes on weekends and holidays.