Central Counties Regional Tourism Symposiums are a place to connect with ideas, opportunities and your peers
Symposium 2018 was a success! 400 region businesses and stakeholders gathered to network, share ideas and learn.
Stay tuned for our Symposium 2019 announcement. Its going to be BIG! Join us in early 2019 for one BIG (2 day event) event that gathers our region wide members together.
See the Symposium Video HERE
Looking back at the 2018 Agenda: Partners in Tourism Regional Symposium – Gathering for Growth
Keynote: Cillian Murphy, International Award-Winning Tourism Speaker
Don’t miss your opportunity to hear Cillian – a much sought after speaker who has successfully worked to empower his local community in Ireland and guide others toward tourism best practices. Hear about his experiences with businesses, area residents, government and tourism organizations and how they can come together to increase an area’s capacity for tourism and create a positive community experience.
5 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Networking Opportunities– Gather with your tourism peers and get connected to grow your ideas and your business!
- Creating a Positive Community Experience Through Tourism Development with Cillian Murphy – an international speaker and award winning community tourism leader
- Postal Code Power: See how Central Counties’ identifies the WHO, WHY and WHERE about your customers and how you can use customer postal codes too!
- Get Social: Creating Quality Content, Sharing with Others and Tracking Success
- Market Research Survey Planning & Execution: Essential tips for communities, festival and event organizers to plan and deliver successful surveys, including benefits of good data and tourism reporting.