Central Counties Tourism Events
CENTRAL COUNTIES REGIONAL SYMPOSIUMS
Connect with ideas, opportunities and your peers. Be inspired and engaged by our lineup of symposium speakers.
Partners in Tourism Regional Symposiums 2018 – Gathering for Growth
See the Symposium Video HERE
Registration is closing on March 14th.
Headwaters: Monday, March 19th, Hockley Valley Resort, Mono Register here
Durham: Wednesday, March 21, Deer Creek Golf & Country Club, Ajax Register here
York: Thursday, March 22, The Manor, Kettleby Register here
Admission: $25 (Includes prize draw, continental breakfast, lunch, networking breaks)
Keynote: Cillian Murphy, International Award-Winning Tourism Speaker
Don’t miss your opportunity to hear Cillian – a much sought after speaker who has successfully worked to empower his local community in Ireland and guide others toward tourism best practices. Hear about his experiences with businesses, area residents, government and tourism organizations and how they can come together to increase an area’s capacity for tourism and create a positive community experience.
5 REASONS TO ATTEND
1. Networking Opportunities– Gather with your tourism peers and get connected to grow your ideas and your business!
2. Creating a Positive Community Experience Through Tourism Development with Cillian Murphy – an international speaker and award winning community tourism leader.
3. Postal Code Power: See how Central Counties’ identifies the WHO, WHY and WHERE about your customers and how you can use customer postal codes too!
4. Get Social: Creating Quality Content, Sharing with Others and Tracking Success
5. Market Research Survey Planning & Execution: Essential tips for communities, festival and event organizers to plan and deliver successful surveys, including benefits of good data and tourism reporting.
Networking is an important part of this event!
Bring your business cards to add to our onsite networking table.
Registration is open to tourism members and stakeholders in the Central Counties Tourism region.